Bishop Arts CrossFit is the only in the Oak Cliff area. We have a 3,200 sq/ft. training facility located on W. Davis St. offering professional group and individual training, utilizing the CrossFit methodology. CrossFit workouts are comprised of constantly varied functional movements (like pushing, pulling, squatting, lifting, running, jumping) preformed at high intensity.
Our fitness programming aims to improve your capacity in ten recognized fitness domains cardio-respiratory endurance, stamina, strength, flexibility, power, speed, coordination, agility, balance, and accuracy. The result is comprehensive physical fitness and restored vitality.
CrossFit is for people that:
- Want to get in shape but don’t know how to design a fitness program
- Dislike the impersonal “GloboGym” environment
- Have lost interest in your gym routine or get bored with your workouts
- Think you don’t have time to exercise
- Are looking to get faster or stronger for your sport
- Are no longer seeing results with your current training regimen.
Our community at is diverse; it includes members of our military, full-time moms, doctors, lawyers, police officers, fire fighters, business executives, elite athletes, and retired grandparents. Regardless of how you earn an income or your current fitness level, you will benefit from the coaching at Bishop Arts CrossFit.
PERFORMANCE / LEVEL 2
Group classes designed to lead athletes on the path to Forge Elite Fitness. Develop the skills and ability to do whatever you want outside the gym. All backgrounds, all skill levels and everyone can participate in our CrossFit classes.*
*All new athletes are required to start with our Foundations program.